Friday, December 28, 2012

And We're Back!

Anyone remember that SNL skit with Jimmy Fallon as the host of a radio show.... funny.

Anyway... I got sick around 12 yesterday, so I left work, went home and slept for 3 hours, and then pretty much stayed in the bed for the rest of the day and night... feeling much better today so I hope that means I am finally on the mend... :)

At work today, but not too much going on, so staying busy with a bunch of stuff that I dont want to do but needs to get done... it is what it is, I guess...

besides that, not too much going on at our house, which is kind of weird... normally, there is a million things going on, so with everyone just chilling, its kind of strange.... but ugh, looks like the weather is going to be cold and rainy the whole weekend and next week too... yuck!  Im not a fan of cold, so yeah, not so much looking forward to that.

But at least we get a long weekend.... and next week is 2013... so weird... this year went by so fast, and Im kind of ready to see it go - it wasnt the best year, but it wasnt too bad.... looking forward to what 2013 holds... hope you are too!

3 comments:

  1. Praying that 2013 will be a wonderful year for ya'll, Addie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannon... hope its good for yall too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Addie you were the only one to answer the post for my give-a-way. If you send me your address I will mail you the coffee and scarf. Thank you so much for donating!

    ReplyDelete