Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

And just like that, its 2013.

Crazy... :)

Yesterday, we all loaded up and headed over to my grandparents' house and ate a big ol pot of black eyed peas.... hopefully that means that 2013 will be good to us.... better than 2012, I hope.

Seems like 2012 was hard on most people... just thankful we all survived... and the resolution is to make 2013 fantastical... :)

My real resolution is to clean out my closet and house and get rid of a ton of stuff... we will see how that goes.

I am now also 34.... officially in my mid-30's.  I feel kind of old and wonder how long I will still be able to pull off the cool mom thing.  I guess we will see on that as well.

Well, here is to 2013... I hope it brings our daughter home....

love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment