Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday

First off, let me say thank you to Lannie McKee and Kim Kenward!... yall spoil us!

--------------------------------------------------------

Been a busy day so far... :)

Actually its been a busy couple of weeks... Im tired, yall.... I feel like I have a million things that need to get done, but as soon as I get home from work, all I want to do is sit down... but that doesnt happen - Daniel and I are constantly running around, and we still cant get everything done... :)

I am hoping things slow down just a bit after the holidays... we will see.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nothing too much going on with the adoption... I think the holidays have everything slowed down... so I am hoping that picks up soon... I am hoping to have our first dossier packet in the mail tomorrow, so yay for that.

Also, since our tax refund from Wallace's adoption finally came in, we finally have the money to get his certificate of citizenship... which has a hefty $550 pricetag attached... but once we have that, then we can get him on social security and then on medicaid, which means we wont have so many out of pocket expenses... hopefully... :)

So this will be our first Christmas without our daughter since we have known who she is... I hope it is the last one as well.  I have heard that once your dossier is in China, then things speed up a bit - I hope thats true.  It would be amazing to travel during the summer so Daniel and the kids could have tons of time to bond with her since they will be at home.

There is a new pic of Emma on the other blog at www.talleyimages.blogspot.com if you want to check that out... I am still editing Emma and Wallace's birthday pics but hopefully should have them soon... :)

Not too much going on with us... thankful for that... hope yall are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment