Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday

You will notice that I dont post as often... mostly b/c we are on that last step of waiting for travel dates and its leaving me an emotional wreck lately, and I think its probably best to not post when Im like that.

I watched The Little Couple last night and it was a re-run of when they got Will from China... and it just made me bawl.  My heart is aching right now waiting for that phone call.  My daughter is out there, but she has no idea who I am.  I am so thankful that she is so loved and taken care of right now, but I would be lying if it said it didnt break my heart a little.

So we wait... and wait... and wait.... and each day that hole grows a little bit bigger... Im trying to hold it together, but each day leaves me a little bit more frazzled at the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment