Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday

3 weeks from today and everything has to be ready to go.... we fly out early Thursday morning.

Its all starting to sink in, and I go back and forth between wondering if I have enough time to get it all done to thinking it cant come quick enough.... I dont want to lose even another single day of my daughter's life.

So many emotions going through my heart and head right now... and Daniel's too, and thats saying something because normally he is cool as a cucumber...

I know I havent been writing as often lately, but I am holding my cards close to my chest right now.... so afraid that if I even let one little bit show, it will all be taken away from me.... and we are so close.

In other news, some friends are throwing a shower for Willow.... just the thought of it makes me want to burst out in a smile.... someone is actually happy for us.... its such a weird feeling.  I think I should pinch myself sometime just to see if its a dream, but I wouldnt dare b/c Id rather it be a dream than happen, then wake up and realize it wasnt so.

A huge thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far - I feel like my words on a computer screen dont mean much, but I want you to know how grateful we really are.  You are helping give us our daughter.

Ill keep writing until we leave, but I dont see how I am going to blog while in China - I just dont see that opportunity being there, but if so, I will take it.... and Ill be sure and update when we get back... :)

Thanks for hanging in there with us..... 3 more weeks!!!!  I cant stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment