Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday

I just need to correct something that was implied earlier... Daniel's mom and my sister have always been happy about our adoption, so yes, we did have some family support...

also, we got all of our employment letters and 4 of the 6 reference letters, so hopefully the other 2 will be in soon.... we also have our next home study visit this saturday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

so this morning has not been a good one...

I just learned that I had been stabbed in the back by two people that I thought were friends.

I cant go into any more detail than that, but its two people that I have supported more than most and they turned around and hurt me immensenly.... and then said they hoped I wasnt mad.

so my heart is bleeding a little bit today.

I am always surprised at how awful human nature really is under the sugar veneers of some people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope yall are having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that, Addie. That's most bogus with the "friends". Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete