Friday, July 26, 2013

NVC notice

Yesterday was a pretty good day, all in all... :)

We got a letter saying that our NVC letter was being forwarded to China... and I got my laptop back... and Emma did amazing in cheer practice... and my mom bought new backpacks and shoes for the kids.

Good day.... and I sure needed one...

And now that I have my laptop back, I am looking forward to editing all weekend - I knew its work, but I still love it and not being able to do it for a whole week has left me wondering what to do with myself.... but I know the break was good for my soul too

Daniel and I have recently found Downton Abbey at the library so we have been watching that and I have to admit, its way better than I thought it was going to be.... but if you are watching it, dont spoil anything... we just stared season 2.

So glad its Friday.... happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment