Monday, July 15, 2013

A Good Weekend


This past weekend was good.... so good.

I discovered at 9 AM on Friday morning that it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a, so we scrambled to get stuff together and we all dressed up as cows - yes, Daniel and I too - and went to eat at a busy lunchtime at a popular restaurant at lunchtime..... and we all got free food... :)

So we decided why not get a free dinner too... so we drove to a neighboring town and dressed up there and got a free dinner... yay.... while we were there, we visited the flea market and got some exercise walking around.

Saturday, they were having a kids film festival at the local movie theater and someone gave us tickets, so my sister and I took the kids and got to see Escape from Planet Earth and Rise of the Guardians.... I enjoyed both and it was definitely a treat for all of us. 

And in the mail that day - we got our I800 approval.... I really thought it was going to take a bit longer, but it came, so we were excited!  Daniel had also gone to the library earlier that week and rented (for free!) the first season of Downton Abby, so him and I watched a bit of that on Saturday night.

Sunday morning, I had an amazing, amazing shoot - so fun.... then we came home, I got a nap, we did some grocery shopping and then headed out to my grandparents - where they fed us... :)

So yes, an awesome weekend to be sure... :)

I am gathering everything up today and mail out some more of our documents and money to our agency - it will be fed-exed overnight, so another step out of the way.... I still see us traveling in September and that makes me so excited - I cant believe its almost August!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment