Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday

Im so happy its Friday and that its a 3 day weekend... :)

But not so happy as in our adoption agency lady was supposed to be finding out where we were in the LOA wait, but I havent heard from her since earlier this week when I first emailed her.... in other not-so-great news - a friend recently found out that the Chinese part of the adoption phase is integrating a new computer system, which means nothing will get done all of next week in any Chinese adoptions.

So yeah... breaks my heart a little bit... lets just cross our fingers that it doesnt hugely affect the rest of the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Emma made cheerleader.  She is sure excited... and oh my goodness, yall is she the cutest thing out there.  She is the smallest so will definitley be a flyer (girl on top).  And this girl has been working hard!

Yes... I am one of those moms who is living vicariously through my daughter.... dont care... :)

And since all the kids are out of school now, we now have a 1st grader, a 4th grader and wallace.... I cant believe they are turning 9, 9, and 7 this year.

Sigh.

Daniel gets out at lunch today and him and Wallace are taking me out to lunch... hurray.  I am super duper excited.... such a rare treat!

The next 2-3 weeks are busy, busy... so Im hoping that will help take my mind and heart off this whole adoption wait.... and really September is only 3 months away, thats not too long, right?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment