Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I800

So yesterday we got our LSC in - we got to hold it in our hands and actually check the box that says we accepted Willow's referral.... elation!

After we got the kids to bed, Daniel and I took everything out of the packet that our agency sent us, went over everything, signed everything and put it back in the packet.  This morning, I scanned and copied everything and it is now sitting on the shelf waiting for fed-x to pick it up and overnight it to the lockbox for I800 approval.

This will probably take a few weeks.... we are so, so excited to be on this next step! 

It honestly feels like a dream and I keep debating if I should pinch myself or not... but I dont want to risk waking up so I dont.

A huge thank you to everyone who has supported us through this journey... words cant say how much you have truly encouraged us.  We are so humbled and excited by you.... thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment