Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday

Thank you Lannie McKee... :)

And happy birthday to my foodie friend Greg!

So far we are still waiting for our dossier to go over to China... I was really hoping for today, but Im not holding my breath.... I think next week is much more likely - Im really hoping for the beginning of next week b/c once we are DTC, it means we are alot closer to getting our official referral for our little girl... and then we can show you a picture or two... so I know you are looking forward to that!  Me too... :)

Our estimate to travel is 6-9 months after we are DTC... seems like lately though things are moving a little bit quicker for everyone, so Im still thinking September - which would be a great month to travel.  It doesnt fall on anyone's birthday or halloween... and the weather would be just starting to cool off.

I will be sad to be away from my 3 kids at home for so long, but also Im so excited to go to China and experience that culture and to have some one on one time with my newest daughter and husband.  Its going to be so hard b/c she is going to be scared to death - losing everything she has ever known to come with people who look, act and smell differently than what she is used to.  So thankful for family who will be taking care of our kids at home b/c that will be one less thing that I have to worry about.

So much on my mind and heart lately... not sure what to do with it.

So thankful that its Friday... Ill be at Coopers closet all of tomorrow but that is all I have planned for the weekend so I hope I can sneak a nap in as well sometime...  hope all of yall have a wonderful and restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment