Friday, March 15, 2013

DTC!

I just got word this morning that we are DTC!!!!!

That means our documents are going over to China today.... isnt that exciting!

The current timelines are 6-9 months from today.... both September and the end of November would work out nicely in their own way.... but... Id love love love to be there in July still.  I know thats crazy, but it means Daniel would still be home all day and the kids too, so we could really get some bonding time in as a family.

Im not holding my breath b/c I know its virtually impossible... but I also know of a family who just got their LOA after 49 days when the typical wait is 3-4 months.... so it could happen... you never know.

Either way.... a big step towards our little girl.... and thats a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment