Friday, August 23, 2013

hmmmm

Since no one commented on the last post, I guess no one is really reading anymore.... which is fine, I guess.... I use this for myself anyway, to keep track of dates and such.

We found out that our Article 5 was picked up yesterday, and we should get our notice on Monday - yall!  that is the final piece of paper before we travel, so now we are waiting on our travel approval and it could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks, so yeah, I think we are traveling in September.

Im so super excited.... yay..... soon, we will be traveling.

Still tons to do before we leave though - finish packing, finish getting what we need for the trip, double check all paperwork, clean the house, stock the pantry and get everything ready for when we will be gone.

Crazy... and I cant wait!

2 comments: